1. Introduction & general terms
We are committed to protecting your personal information when you use our services. This Privacy and Cookies Policy relates to our use of any personal information we collect from you via the following online services:
- Any Vastmindz website that links to this Privacy and Cookies Policy;
- Social media or official Vastmindz content on other websites;
- Applications and Software development kits (“Apps and SDK's”);
2. What does Vastmindz do?
Vastmindz is a software company providing a Software as a Service ("SAAS") solutions using AI in the health and wellbeing sector. Registered in England UK with company registration number 12921097. We are also registered with the Information Commisioners office (ICO) registration number ZB187462. Our mission is to make healthcare data more accessible for all by providing non-invasive screening tools based on the latest research in artificial intelligence, signal processing and computer vision. We deliver a Software Development Kit ("SDK") and an application ("Visix') to organisations to use our technology for health data extraction for wellness.
3. What information will Vastmindz collect about me from the website and the SDK ?
We collect two types of information from the Vastmindz website: The information you give to us and information we collect from you. The Vastmindz website does not capture or store any personal information about individuals who access it, except where they voluntarily choose to give us personal details by email or by using an electronic form to register, request a demo, use online chat, or to enquire about our services. Our SDK extracts a pixelated video feed which contains no Personal Identified Information, which is then processed and health vital data is returned.
4. What personal information do we process?
When you visit, use, or navigate our Services, processing of personal information depends on how you interact with Vastmindz and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use.
5. Do we process any sensitive personal information?
We may process sensitive personal information, when necessary, with your consent or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
6. How do we process your information?
We may process your information to improve and provide and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process this information for other purposes with your prior consent. Information is only processed when we have a valid legal reason to do so.
7. Keeping your information safe?
We have rigorous processes and procedures in place to protect your personal information (PII). However, transmission over the internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorised third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information.
8. Your rights?
Based on your location, the applicable privacy law may mean you have certain rights regarding your personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information to discover more on how to exercise your rights. You have the right to be provided easily understandable information about how we use your information and your rights.
You also have the right to obtain access to your information (provided we are processing it), and certain other information (similar to that provided in this Privacy Notice). So that you can check that we’re using your information in accordance with data protection law.
You are entitled to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
You also have the right to request deletion of your personal data or to restrict processing (where applicable) in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
If a request is recieved from you to exercise any of the above rights, we will ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request.
9. Web browser cookies?
10. What information will Vastmindz collect?
Vastmindz may record and monitor inbound and outbound calls and electronic traffic for training purposes. We may also collect: names, telephones, emails, usernames and passwords when our SDK is used within an application, we also collect vital signs such as Heart Rate, Oxygen Saturation, Respiration, Stress levels when our SDK's are used. We do not store any PII from the sending request ie the Application that has integrated our SDK.
11. How does Vastmindz collect data?
By using our application or SDK, integrated into a third-party application, we use various technologies to collect and store information via a browser or a mobile device. We explicitly request access or ask permission to access certain features from your device, this will include the use of the Camera to capture a video feed, which is then converted into RGB signals and pixelated data for processing.
12. What security measures do we employ to protect your data?
Our website is hosted in secure platforms which includes SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption standard in all secure areas, including login pages, customer information and payment details. Provided that you are using an SSL-compliant browser such as Google Chrome, Microsoft’s Internet Explorer, Opera or Firefox, you will be able to conduct encrypted transactions without fear of an intermediary obtaining your private information We use application firewall software to protect the website application. We use application firewall software to protect the website application.
When using our SDK all processing of data is in Microsoft Azure cloud servers which is protected by Microsoft technologies.
13. How will Vastmindz use the information it collected about me?
We will use the information we collect to provide, personalise, maintain and improve our products and services. We do not sell , rent or lease your personally identifiable information. We only disclose your PII to third parties in a specific circumstances eg compliance with Law and enforcement agencies.
Vastmindz will use the information we collect to provide, personalise, maintain and improve our products and services. This includes using the information for the following:
- To provide our services, activities and to deal with your requests and enquiries.
- To let you know if your account is likely to become inactive or dormant for some reason.
- To provide you with email newsletter, if you are signed-in or subscribed to them. If you do not wish to continue to receive these services, then you can unsubscribe from the newsletters.
- To use IP addresses and device identifiers to identify the location of users, to block disruptive use, to establish the number of visits from different countries and to determine wherever you are accessing the services from.
- We collect and keep the information you provide us with when you apply for employment with the company. This includes your first name, surname, day and month of birth, mobile number, email address and the content within the CV you provide.
- We use your information for pre-employment assessment purposes. We do not share your information with companies or organisations outside of Vastmindz.
- If you are signed-in or subscribed to email newsletters, you will receive this service. If you do not wish to continue to receive these services, then you can unsubscribe from the newsletters.
- To use IP addresses and device identifiers to identify the location of users, to block disruptive use, to establish the number of visits from different countries and to determine whether you are accessing the services from.
- To provide, maintain, protect and improve the services, to develop new ones and to protect Vastmindz and our users.
- To ensure that our website and SDK’s work in the most popular browsers and capture devices and to identify any related problems we may identify.
14. When will Vastmindz contact me?
Vastmindz may contact you:
- In relation to any correspondence, we receive from you or any comment or complaint you make about Vastmindz products or services;
- In relation to any contribution you have submitted to Vastmindz, e.g. on the Vastmindz message boards, support requests or via text or voicemail message;
15. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
Vastmindz will only send you emails or otherwise contact you for marketing purposes, or to promote new services, activities where you have agreed to this. Where you have agreed to receive these communications, we may personalise the message content based upon any information you have provided to us and your use of Vastmindz website.
16. Will Vastmindz share my information with anyone else?
We will keep your information within Vastmindz except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies). We will not share any information with any related parties, specifically, when using the Visix application , no PII data is shared with the employer.
Vastmindz uses third parties to process your information on our behalf, for example we use specialist companies to provide services, analysis, pre-employment checks, references and Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks. Vastmindz requires these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and Vastmindz requires that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes, unless you have explicitly consented to the use of your personal information in this way. We may share your personal information internally (i.e. with other divisions) for example, to consider your employment application.
17. Offensive or inappropriate content on Vastmindz websites
If you create, post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to the Vastmindz websites or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on any Vastmindz service, Vastmindz may use your personal information to stop such behaviour. Where Vastmindz reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any applicable laws (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), Vastmindz may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
18. What if I am a user aged under 18?
Please do not create an account if you are under 18 and want to register for a Vastmindz account.
If you are aged 18 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information to Vastmindz for an account that is registered to a company or and Adult over 18 years of age.
19. How long will Vastmindz keep my data?
If related to employment, we will keep your information collected from the website for pre-employment assessment purposes for up to 6 months from the point of your application, should your pre-employment application be declined. After 12 months your file will be deleted. Should your application be successful we will store your information for a period as is required by UK employment law. Any application/SDK related data regarding your account is kept as per the profile of the user.
20. Can I delete or amend my data?
You can request that your data be amended or deleted.
We may contact you from time to time to verify and update the data we hold on your records. You may also contact us at any time to request that we update or delete your personal information.
21. How can I find out what Personal Information Vastmindz hold about me?
We collect and keep the information you provide us with when you apply for employment with the company. This includes your first name, surname, day and month of birth, mobile number, and email address and if you are making an application for employment the content within the CV files you upload.
We use your information for pre-employment assessment purposes. We do not share your information with companies or organisations outside of Vastmindz.
22. Apps and Devices
Your web browser or device may provide Vastmindz with information about your device, such as a device identifier or IP address. Device identifiers may be collected automatically, such as the device ID, IP address, MAC address, IMEI number and app ID (a unique identifier relating to the particular copy of the app you are running). If you have any concerns about the information which might be accessed from or stored to your device by Vastmindz, you may wish to only access the Vastmindz service through a web browser.
23. Changes to our Privacy and Cookies Policy
This Privacy and Cookies Policy may be updated from time to time so you may wish to check it each time you submit personal information to Vastmindz. The date of the most recent revisions will appear on this page. If you do not agree to these changes, please do not continue to use Vastmindz websites to submit personal information to Vastmindz. If material changes are made to the Privacy and Cookies Policy, for instance affecting how we would like to use your personal information, we will notify you by placing a prominent notice on the website.
24. Contacting Vastmindz about this privacy and cookies Policy
If you any questions or comments about this privacy and cookies policy please contact:
Data Protection Officer
Vastmindz, 19 Heather Park Drive
Wembley, London, HA0 1SS.
25. Who is the Data Controller for the website?
The Data Controller is the person who decides what data will be collected, how it will be collected, who will access it, what it will be used for, how it will be secured and how long it will be kept.
The Data Controller is:
Mr Nikhil Sehgal
Last modified: 24 Dec 2022.